We have witness many Men in India who are facing multiple cases far from their workplace , like Domestic Violence Act , CRP125 , IPC 498A , Child Custody , Rape , Molestation , one major problem came to our notice , they unable to attend the court date .
A Common Question always asked and tries to find the ways: how can I avoid Court Dates?
1. Maximum Cases get spoiled for non attendance in court dates by accused.
2. As per Criminal Justice System, the accused should be present on court dates, if not, Judge can issue warrant for avoiding the court order.
3. If you are not able to attend the Court dates, your Lawyer must file Exemption application for the date.
4. In some cases like age old parents, sisters, NRI, you may seek for permanent exemption u/s 205, except for some important dates when court calls.
5. So bottom Line is, either attend or File Exemption application, do not leave it to lawyers in Criminal cases.
6. In any condition, more than 3 date continuous exemption not advisable especially for the main accused.
7. In Civil cases like Divorce/ RCR as well as maintenance cases like HMA 24, CRP125, your lawyer can represent except for some important dates like evidence / cross / final arguments. But it is better to be present yourself to understand what is going on, 90% times you will get just a next date only.
P.S This are basic guidelines, case to case may differ as per situation.
Many cases, we had witness even their advocate also taken such non-attend of court cases lightly and lead to issue of NBW (Non-bailable warrant).
Then they have to run from pillar to post again to secure their hard earnedAB. At least 6 cases I have witness in last week , people are facing NBW due to non-attendance of court date.
More than 70% cases it had been observed their cases had gone in wrong direction due to non-attend of court date.
The simple rule of CRPC, if you are accused, you are supposed to attend the court date without any excuses or have to file exemptions. You may try to file permanent exemptions for age old parents via crpc205.
But as we witness the major problem faced by many, not getting leave from office, long distance travel etc lead to non-attend of court dates.
In such situation some offer like SpiceJet , read Hot Rs.1 booking may give some relief to many such abused and distress men and their family in India.
Offer Valid from July15 to July 17,2005.
SpiceJet, the country's #2 and most innovative low-fare airline, today announced the return of its Re 1/- Airfare Sale! More than 1, 00,000 one-way tickets are available at just Re 1 (excluding taxes and fees). The offer is applicable on Round Trip tickets only. Re 1 fare is available only on one leg of the return ticket and the other leg is available on regular fare. Only two Re 1 tickets are available per Mobile App. If you wish to book a third ticket, then you will have to download the app on a separate handset. This offer is available on select domestic direct (non-stop) flights only, and is only purchasable on SpiceJet's new Mobile App for Apple iOS and Android. The sale is not available through other channels.
The three-day sale will be open on July 15 at 10 am till Midnight, July 17, 2015. The travel period covered in this sale is July 15, 2015 to March 31, 2016. Under this promotion, only two round-trip tickets can be booked at the Sale Fare on a single mobile phone handset. The SpiceJet App can be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, using the keyword "SpiceJet". So, stop waiting and start downloading the app now and enjoy the Red, Hot and Spicy Re 1 sale.
Read the terms and conditions before you proceed to book tickets.
The Offer is only available while making bookings via the official mobile application of SpiceJet.
- The Offer is only available for round-trip bookings.
- Under this Offer, the Base Fare of only one leg of the round-trip journey shall be INR 1/-, and the Base Fare of the other leg of the round-trip shall be regular fare.
- All applicable taxes, fees and/ or levies etc., as on the date of travel shall be charged in addition to the Base Fare.
- The Offer is applicable for bookings made between July 15, 2015 to July 17, 2015, for travel between July 15, 2015 and March 31, 2016 (all dates inclusive).